If you're buying Iridescence, you're buying me – Finella Devitt – not a loose associate or junior assistant. I started the business in 2001.
What I Did Before
Before Iridescence I worked at Chief Executive and Director level. Previous roles include Chief Executive of the House for an Art Lover, a Centre of Excellence for Art and Design in Glasgow. I took this facility from a standing start to a multi-award-winning creative enterprise achieving a turnover of £1.2m in 4 years with a zero public funding subsidy. The centre continues to thrive today.
I was also Chief Executive of Loch Lomond Shores, a £60m National Park-based development, comprising a number of innovative partnerships with cultural and retail partners.
Further back, I worked in international brand marketing, including a period as Senior Product Manager for Arjo Wiggins’ ‘Conqueror’, a leading European fine paper brand with an annual marketing budget of over £1m.
What Can I Do For You Now?
Choosing the right partner to help grow your business is a bit like hiring a senior board member. So you’ll want to make sure I do more than just talk about results. You’ll want to see how I’ve helped other people too (my client testimonials should help you decide).
If you can judge a person by the company they keep, then judge away. I don’t pretend to be an expert in everything but I do have excellent partnerships with like-minded companies, people I know you’ll want to work with. It also means I can create a strong diverse team – bespoke to your job.
My partners include:
- Designers and architects
- Tourism and heritage advisors
- Retail specialists
- Research agencies
- Email-marketing gurus and social media experts
- Lawyers, accountants and economic development specialists
Recent partner collaborations include:
- Supporting Aim Design on the feasibility study for a £1.8m+ new community centre in Monifieth in Angus
- Supporting 2020 Insights on marketing projects for Natural Green (landscape designers), Creative Spaces by Design (events and interior design), Delmatic (lighting management systems), Shelving Solutions and GEA cooling towers
- Supporting Leonie Cowen & Associates on commercial income opportunities for Cambridgeshire libraries
- Supporting Tourism UK on joint development of business development strategies for the New Forest Visitor Centre, the Museum of Oxford, Rye Art Gallery & Museum, Bursledon Brickworks and Portsmouth Museums & Art Galleries